You've never felt a wallet like this before.
The Carved Wood Wallet looks and acts like leather but is made from a single sheet of wood. Backed with real cork and hand-stitched for strength. We also developed our own custom wood finish. Made from a secret blend of oils and waxes, it not only protects your new wallet, it smells amazing!
Available in 2 different styles
The Arbor Folded Wood Wallet is our new take on the traditional bifold design. We've added 2 quick access interior pockets, perfectly sized to give you a little bit of space to easily grab your card or hide away some cash. The Cork lining gives it extra overall strength and a soft internal feel.
Why we like it...
We love the folded over look because it really shows off the beauty and grain of the wood. The folded design keeps everything inside safe and secure. The two quick access inside pockets are a great place to keep your most used cards at hand.
- Traditional bifold design
- Easily holds cash & cards
- Still just as thin!
The Minimalist Wood Wallet is our take on a really simplified carry. We all know you shouldn't sit on a big, bulky wallet (seriously, it's really bad long-term for your back and posture). We also like to keep our keys and phone in our front pockets (separated to avoid scratching).
Why we like it...
This design is the perfect quick and simple carry. It takes a couple days to get used to a smaller wallet because it just feels like you are going to need that random gift card or maybe you'll hit up that chinese restaurant again and get your 5th punch. However, if you are committed to the simple carry lifestyle, this design will be perfect for you. It's also perfect as a business card carrier.
- Uber simple design
- Perfect for less than 5 cards
- Internal hidden cash pocket
Our finish is 100% home-grown and all-natural.
It's important to apply a finish to protect and seal natural wood. We didn't want to use a potentially toxic or chemical based finish on a product that we would use so frequently. We tested a bunch of different finishes but nothing worked like we wanted it to.
Ultimately, we had 2 simple needs for our wood finish:
1) Protection - Wood finish needs to seal the wood to help protect against moisture, spills and all the stuff we get on our hands. It still had to be flexible though. Most of the finishes we tried didn't dry well or created an inflexible surface finish. Our finish had to penetrate the wood, not stay slimy, and protect against excessive moisture and mess.
2) Scent - Almost every single finish we tested (ok, more like 100% of them) had an odor that did not smell good, let alone be something we wanted to constantly have our hands on. Our finish had to do more than just smell good, it had to smell amazing. Like a walk through a beautiful forest on a cool spring evening.
The guy who does all our website development (Bryan) also makes his own beard oil blends on the side. Obviously we couldn't use beard oil but we at least had a starting point. Bryan brought in his epic collection of waxes, oils, and more stuff that we can't even pronounce (all of it 100% organic and safe to apply directly to your skin).
It took us weeks of trial and error but we slowly worked through every crazy combination of essential oils and waxes to finally arrive at the perfect scent. It's a secret blend of 5 different oils and waxes mixed in varying amounts that creates a finish that is protective and smells amazing. When you get your new wallet, close your eyes, give it a sniff, and tell us you aren't transported to the forest!
We think that wood wallets are the perfect complement to a wood phone case. We already make some of the most unique phone cases in the world, so why not get yourself a wallet to match?